Saturday, August 2, 2014

Hotel maid found my stash


Hotel maid found my stash



Some friends and I smoked a hangover bowl in our hotel room this morning after a night of drinking on Bourbon St. in New Orleans. Then we packed up our stuff, checked out of the room, and started looking for food. After about 15 min of walking, I realized I put my bubbler back in my bag, but not the weed. So I rush back to the hotel and I see that the maid is already cleaning out my room. "Well it"s in a pill bottle, so it"s somewhat inconspicuous. Maybe she hasn"t seen it yet." I walk in and say "Oh, I think I left something in here" as I walk past her and go to the sink where I left it. It wasn"t there anymore, and I turn around to see the maid smiling and laughing. "Oh, I know exactly what you lookin for" as she held the bottle up and tossed it back to me.


Tl;dr: left my weed in hotel, checked out, came back for it, maid (probably also a stoner) was a bro and gave it back to me.



Submitted July 13, 2014 at 03:33PM by Chem420

via reddit http://bit.ly/1n0ySi9



Hotel maid found my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment