Sunday, August 3, 2014

My dealer screwed me over, then made it up big time.


My dealer screwed me over, then made it up big time.



So, the other day I posted this. The dude didn"t even bother answering me, but then the next day I recieve a text from the guy saying that he left his phone in some guys car and wasn"t able to respond to me. So he says I can have a discount. So, me and my friend have been wanting to split a half for a while, so we opt for that and he agrees to let us give him $125 for it. This is a really good deal where I live, as a half could easily run you close to $200. So, he delivers it and it"s the dankest smelling shit I"ve ever smelled. The dude later tells me it"s sour diesel, which I have never had. I"d been on a t-break for 5 days, so I got ripped on this after just a few puffs on some blunts we rolled. Anyway, I"m just happy that the dude was able to amend what he did and that we can continue having a good dealer-buyer relationship.



Submitted July 13, 2014 at 06:34AM by moneytobloww

via reddit http://bit.ly/1nmq8NB



My dealer screwed me over, then made it up big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment